[Kmymoney-devel] cmake error

Ian Neal iann_bugzilla at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 21:26:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm on Fedora 12 and I've recently pulled down alkimia from svn and
built doing the following:
mkdir build
cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/
make
make install

which ended:
Install the project...
-- Install configuration: ""
-- Installing: /usr/include/kde4/alkimia/alkvalue.h
-- Installing: /usr/include/kde4/alkimia/alkquoteitem.h
-- Installing: /usr/include/kde4/alkimia/alkcompany.h
-- Installing: /usr/include/kde4/alkimia/alk_export.h
-- Installing: /usr/lib/pkgconfig/libalkimia.pc

When I run on the kmymoney build directory I do:
cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/

it ends:
-- checking for module 'libalkimia'
--   found libalkimia, version 4
CMake Error at cmake/modules/FindLibalkimia.cmake:69 (MESSAGE):
   Could NOT find Libalkimia
Call Stack (most recent call first):
   CMakeLists.txt:93 (FIND_PACKAGE)

Do I need to run pkg-config manually or something?

TIA,

Ian