[Kmymoney-devel] Re: KMM hangs when trying to delete an old report (this is actually a KDChart issue)

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Jun 4 15:22:56 CEST 2011

Hi,

on Saturday 04 June 2011 14:41:09 Marko Käning wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed that KMM hangs when I try to delete an old report of mine.

What happens, if you open the report instead of deleting it? It should hang as
well. The problem here seems to be, that the report to be deleted is opened
first. It always has been that way, please don't ask why.

Anyway, if opening the report also hangs, it is not related to deleting the
report.

'Knowing a computer language is neither a necessary nor a sufficient
condition to know how to construct a computer program' -- J.R. Tyrer