[Kmymoney-devel] Running KMM4 on MacOSX produces warning message at startup due to missing support for posix_fallocate() ...

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sun Jul 31 18:35:47 CEST 2011

When I start KMM4 on MacOSX it immediately shows the warning message

kmymoney(72627)/KSharedDataCache ensureFileAllocated: This system misses support for posix_fallocate() -- ensure this partition has room for at least 10547304 bytes.

 at startup.

Guess MacOSX would need a workaround here.

Is this a KDE issue perhaps? Shall I redirect this to the KDE-DEVELOP mailing list?