[Kmymoney-devel] Re: Add Regional Settings KCM to menu

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 26 18:56:28 CEST 2011

On 2011.07.26 12:42, Cristian Oneț wrote:
> În data de Mar 26 Iul 2011, la 13:38:30, ați scris:
>> Yes, sorry about that. I mixed up and thought the language option
>> was for UI translations only.
>
> I've made the same mistake :). You know there is a 'Switch
> application language' menu entry in 'Help' but that's provided by
> KApplication and it comes on all KDE applications. I was thinking
> about that when David wrote about the call to 'kcmshell4 languge'.

OK, now I'm confused.  I see two language setting menu choices:
- Settings -> KDE Language Settings..., which gives the warning about
changing for all KDE apps (should this warning also have a "cancel"
button on it?) and
- Help ->  Switch Application Language, which has a language and
optional fallback language.

I see nothing relevant under the Tools menu.

I assume the second one changes the language just for KMM, and only
gives choices of the language files that have been installed?