[Kmymoney-devel] Fwd: Re: KMyMoney entering string-freeze on July 15th

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 22:02:27 CEST 2011

Hi,

It looks like our next stable branch should be created in another
location (branches/stable/extragear-kde4/kmymoney) then the current
one to enable proper translations of the stable version (see below).

Regards,
Cristian

P.S: this goes out especially to Thomas since he will be the one to
create the stable branch :)