[Kmymoney-devel] Re: More info confirmation for docs

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Jul 21 09:17:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

on Wednesday 20 July 2011 23:27:45 Jack wrote:

> The techbase page still shows the following requirements:
>
> KDE SC >= 4.3 (is there anything other than kdelibs and kdepimlibs?
> This might be mentioned in the installing chapter of the manual)
>
> libofx >= 0.9.2
>
> AqBanking >= 5.0.0
>
> Are these still the correct minimum versions?

libofx >= 0.9.4   <-- note the 4 in the patch level

AqBanking: KMyMoney compiles with 5.0.0 though this has bugs on its own. The
current version is 5.0.14, but I don't know which distro already ships that
already and thus want to leave 5.0.0 as the minimum.

The words GUESS and KNOW when used in the context of
flying may produce entirely opposite results.