[Kmymoney-devel] Re: KMyMoney entering string-freeze on July 15th

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 08:44:58 CEST 2011

2011/7/14 Cristian Oneț <onet.cristian at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> KMyMoney is entering a 2-week string freeze, prior to the release of
> our 4.6 stable version [1].
>
> The freeze will start on tomorrow, July 15th. You have time until Sunday
> July 31st to work on the translations.  The release will be on
> August 1st.

The release schedule was updated [1] to the following:
15.07.2011 <- application string freeze
22.07.2011 <- documentation string freeze
08.08.2011 <- release of KMyMoney 4.6.0

This give more time to the translators to improve the translations.
Don't start with the documentation since that will be ready only in a
week ;).