[Kmymoney-devel] git question

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 4 00:53:11 CEST 2011

Updating the docs requires I have some access to a few files buried
within the kdelibs repository.  Previously, I had successfully used
svn, and only checked out the single directory I needed, not the entire
thing.  So far, with my brief use of git, I have not found a way to do
this.  Do I really need to clone all of kdelibs, or does someone know a
way to only take a subset?  (I tried using the path, but got a "Denied"
although it's not clear if the path is now some non-obvious permutation
of the list of subdirectories, or if this is really just no longer
possible.

Thanks for any pointers.