[Kmymoney-devel] Re: Investment Problem?

allan agander93 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 21:12:34 CET 2011

On 24/01/11 19:22, Jack wrote:
> What was the balance before the import?

Hi Jack

When I'm testing, I use an empty-ish test file (just has accounts set
up, but empty) and just import into an empty account, so the prior
balance was zero.

It isn't just with imports. The same happens when I manually enter
transactions.  The first I enter shows with zero balance, a second one
added then gets zero balance, and the previous one gets a balance just
of the quantity from the second one.  Strangely, though, if I use my
production file, I can import as normal into existing accounts.
However, if I set up a new file there, and enter transactions, it fails.

I'm going to have to clear the sandbox and start from scratch. It just
doesn't make sense.

Allan