[Kmymoney-devel] Re: Review Request: Allow the resizing of the table in the csv importer plugin

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 13:30:12 CET 2011

On Thursday 06 January 2011 14:10:07 allan wrote:
> While the patches certainly simplify things, I don't think that the open
> office importer UI is a particularly good example to aim for uniformity
> with.

Maybe we can get a few more opinions on this. I just thought that the user
should be able to see *before* importing if all the data is there (that's why
resize to contents should be available). I took a look at KSpread's importer
dialog and it works like the CSVImport plugin now that is resizing the dialog
doesn't give the user more space to view the imported data which is wrong I
think. But we could take from KSpread the tabular approach for the import
options (it seems more user friendly).

> However, if you prefer it that way, then, OK, go ahead. Are you doing
> the investment side to match?

I'll do the investments part also and commit if there are more opinions in
favor of this change. If no one else chimes in I don't now ... :)

Cristian Oneț