[Kmymoney-devel] Re: [Kmymoney2-developer] KMyMoney 4.5.2 released

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 09:23:26 CET 2011

On Friday 24 December 2010 14:15:39 Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> The KMyMoney Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of
> KMyMoney version 4.5.2. This is a bugfix version from the 4.5 series and a
> Christmas present of the developers to the community.
>
> Here is a list of the most important changes since the 4.5.1 release
> (number refer to the bug entries on bugs.kde.org):
>
>     * fixed several crashes like when adding transactions directly into the
> register (on Qt 4.7.1) #258355, when cancelling the QIF importer date
> selection dialog #259235, importing GnuCash files with zero valued prices
> #256282
>
>     * fixed a problem with Finance::Quote #257260
>
>     * it is now possible to use KMyMoney with small resolutions (1024x600)
> #258460 and #256769
>
>     * improved some small user interface issues #259437, #258466, #257986,
> #257761, #257369
>
>     * fixed a usability issue when using the Include sub-accounts feature
> with budgets #255135
>
> For a full list of the changes please check out the ChangeLog [1]. As with
> the previous bugfix versions we recommend upgrading to 4.5.2. The source
> tarball can be found on [2].
>
> Merry Christmas!
>
> The KMyMoney Development Team
>

> [1] http://kmymoney2.sourceforge.net/ChangeLog-4.5.2.txt
> [2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/kmymoney2/files/KMyMoney-
> KDE4/4.5.2/kmymoney-4.5.2.tar.bz2/download

Hi,

Version 4.5.2 is also available on Windows (using KDE 4.5.4). I have updated
the Windows installation link from http://kmymoney.org to point to a page
describing the installation with the KDE on Windows general installer instead
of the standalone installer. After the standalone installer will point to the
same release I'll add that too.

Currently there is not OFX or HBCI plugins because the libraries they depend
on haven't been properly packaged on Windows yet.

Cristian Oneț