[Kmymoney-devel] Re: Subversion repo URL

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Feb 28 16:30:14 CET 2011

Hi,

on Monday 28 February 2011 14:33:34 Andrew Heald wrote:

>  Sorry in advance - this is a newbie question...
>
>  I see references to the sources being in an SVN repo somewhere. The
>  project page links only to a SourceForge CVS repo (see
>  http://sourceforge.net/projects/kmymoney2/develop). What's the URL of
>  the SVN repo, please?
>
>  By the way, is the mirror at https://github.com/yllohy/kmymoney2
>  someone's private project? It looks as though KMyMoney moved from CVS to
>  SVN in june last year. Is that right?

Yes, and at the same time we moved from SourceForge to KDE. Hence the SVN repo
URL is

  svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/office/kmymoney

Some more information about the project can be found on

  http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KMyMoney

Technology is a constant battle between manufacturers producing bigger and
more idiot-proof systems and nature producing bigger and better idiots.