[Kmymoney-devel] Re: KDE version requirement

Toan nguyenthetoan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 03:35:14 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> on Wednesday 23 February 2011 15:30:05 Toan wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> I downloaded and is trying to compile KMM latest SVN. It requires KDE
>> version 4.3.5 or later.
>> I'm on RHEL 6 and the KDE version is 4.3.4. No KDE mirrors has KDE
>> 4.3.5 source packages
>> (they're all 3.5 or 4.4+), so I can't upgrade my KDE system neither.
>> Is there a way to compile
>> KMM with KDE 4.3.4 ?
>
> You can always give it a try in your environment.

Thanks. But I don't understand your answer. My problem is that I can't
compile KMM.
When I run  "cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/", it says that KDE
4.3.5 is required.
Is there a way to remove this requirement? I can't update my kdelibs
to 4.3.5 neither. No
KDE mirrors have source files for KDE 4.3.5 anymore.

Toan