[Kmymoney-devel] Re: Review Request: Revision to CSV plugin, to have tabbed UI.

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Feb 23 08:22:34 CET 2011

Hi,

on Wednesday 23 February 2011 01:31:05 Allan Anderson wrote:

> > On Feb. 22, 2011, 9:58 p.m., Cristian Onet wrote:
> > > It's a really big improvement over what we have rigth now. Thanks for
> > > this Allan and keep up the good work.
>
> That was quicker than expected!  I didn't notice the 'Ship it' for a couple
>  of hours.

Hmm, it does not compile here after 'svn update':

[ 77%] Built target kmm_csvimport_automoc
make[3]: *** No rule to make target
`../kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/investmentdlgdecl.ui', needed by
`kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/ui_investmentdlgdecl.h'.  Stop.
make[2]: *** [kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/CMakeFiles/kmm_csvimport.dir/all]
Error 2
make[1]: *** [kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/CMakeFiles/kmm_csvimport.dir/rule]
Error 2
make: *** [kmm_csvimport] Error 2

investmentdlgdecl.ui is missing and I don't see it in the repo as well:

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/office/kmymoney/kmymoney/plugins/csvimport/

Can you please double check? It is mentioned in your patch after all, so it
must be somewhere ...   Ah, I see, it has been removed completely. Well, then
I guess I have to adjust CMakeLists.txt a bit :)  Now it compiles just fine.

I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.