[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney4 crashes due to about box...

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Thu Feb 17 22:30:26 CET 2011

Hi developers,

I recently ran into a problem with KMyMoney4 when I click the  "Authors" or "Thanks To" buttons of KMyMoney's about dialog on Mac OSX.
KMyMoney4 crashes since it cannot locate attica_kde.so anywhere. See [1].

Before I file a bug at b.k.o I though I might quickly ask you guys where attika_kde.so is normally expected on your Linux systems.
It's unclear to us whether this is a KDE quirck caused by MacPorts' KDE installation procedure or whether it's a real bug.

---
kmymoney(23091)/kdecore (KLibrary) kde4Factory: The library "/opt/macports-test/lib/kde4/kmm_ofximport.so" does not offer a qt_plugin_instance function.
Plugin paths:  ("/opt/macports-test/share/qt4/plugins", "")
Trying to load Attica plugin:  "/opt/macports-test/share/qt4/plugins/attica_kde.so"
Trying to load Attica plugin:  "/attica_kde.so"
Using Attica without KDE support
---

Any ideas?
Do I have to post to KDE's mailing list instead?

Greets,
Marko

[1] http://trac.macports.org/ticket/28410