[Kmymoney-devel] New Java project and a currency query

Andrew Heald andrew at heald.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 16:27:41 CET 2011

 Hi All,

 I've joined the list after becoming an avid KMyMoney user. Greetings to
 you all. Great OSS product.   :-)

 I have a few "extras" that I want to implement, and being a Java
 developer I've written some code to read and update the XML files used
 by KMyMoney. The code (early days yet) is at
 http://github.com/sappho/kmymoney4j if anyone else is interested in
 using it or collaborating. To this end I have a question about the
 attributes of the CURRENCY items in the XML. Can anyone point me to
 definitions of the "saf", "ppu" and "scf" attributes. I'll probably get
 there by guessing in the end but it would be much easier if someone
 could, in particular, let me know how I can use these attributes to code
 up currency conversions.

 Many thanks in advance,
 Andrew.