[Kmymoney-devel] Re: Fwd: import

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Feb 14 09:06:13 CET 2011

Hi,

on Monday 14 February 2011 04:41:57 karen wrote:

> i sent the message below a couple weeks ago, and have not heard anything.
> can you assist me?

Sorry, but you sent it to the 'old' list which we are about to close. I've
seen your request, but forgot about it. Thanks for reminding.

More comments below.

> thank you
> karen

A few questions first:

which operating system/distro are you using? Can you tell us something about
the CPU usage in that stage? Could it be, that there is a hidden window asking
for more information?

I am a bit puzzled as I cannot reproduce this problem.

> i attempted to import an .ofx, and the s/w steps me through the
> import.

BTW, just the planning of the test cases helped me
to improve the code a lot. -- Alvaro Soliverez