[Kmymoney-devel] CSV Plugin 64-bit problem

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 13:06:51 CET 2011

I have a 64-bit PC but run under a 32-bit distro.  The plugin I produce
will not load on a 64-bit system -

KMyMoneyPlugin::PluginLoader:: createInstanceFromService returned 0 for
csvimport with error Cannot load library /usr/lib/kde4/kmm_csvimport.so:
(/usr/lib/kde4/kmm_csvimport.so: falsche ELF-Klasse: ELFCLASS32)

What can I do to be able to produce both versions?  I'm trying to help
another user by providing the plugin files, which I have done
previously without problem, so presumably that was on a 32-bit system.
Excuse my ignorance here.  I realise I could swap distro, but then
would I have the converse problem?

Thanks