[Kmymoney-devel] Build Problem

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 03:31:03 UTC 2011

I had to re-install my system and am having build problems.

I'm getting
"
aga at giga:~/Git/kmymoney/build> make
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:53 (STRING):
   string sub-command SUBSTRING requires four arguments."

It looks like the top level CMakeLists.txt, which has
"
STRING(SUBSTRING ${BRANCH} 0 10 BRANCH)  "

To me, that seems to have four arguments, but then I know nothing.

Any clues, anyone, please?  I've a few kmm builds and they all give this
error.

Oh, in case my cmake has upgraded, it's at 2.8.6-2.1.2 which doesn't
seem that new.

Thanks