[Kmymoney-devel] Payee View mouse problems

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 10:31:35 UTC 2011

Before I raise a bug report, I wonder if someone can confirm this behaviour.

In Payees view, select a payee, then select a different payee.  Then
click the delete button at the top.  For me, this brings up a dialog
asking if I want to delete the first payee, instead of the second,
currently selected, payee.  Then select a different payee, and the
delete button asks about the previous payee, etc.

This is fixed temporarily by right clicking the selected payee.  Then,
the delete button recognises that payee.  Select another payee and the
Delete button problem is back.

Right clicking a payee and selecting Delete works as expected.

I first noticed this when I tried to delete an empty payee and was asked
to select another payee for reassignment of transactions when there
weren't any to reassign.