[Kmymoney-devel] Review Request: Add profiles to csvplugin to retain user's settings

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 21 19:49:30 UTC 2011

(To the list, not the review)

On 2011.12.21 13:37, Allan Anderson wrote:
> That's the theory, anyway, but unfortunately, it's not always as
> straight forward as that.  In general, though, banking files should
> be straight forward, but the 'last line' setting could cause a
> problem if there are trailer lines that need to be dropped.

Should/could the "last line" setting be the number of lines to ignore
at the end, rather than the actual number of the last line to include?
(The display could show either or both, but I'm asking about what is
actually saved.)

> When a profile is used, on completion of the import process, the
> final wizard page has 'lost' its Back button (that is, it's
> disabled).  This, I'm pretty sure, is  because, with several pages
> being skipped, there is no 'history' available to the wizard.

Could the "back" button go to the first page of the wizard, or does the
whole wizard mechanism not allow that?