[Kmymoney-devel] Question on use of default category for account

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 31 17:03:59 UTC 2011

On import (OFX file in my case) a category set as default for a payee
is assigned to new transactions for that payee.  However, if I delete a
payee, then no new categories are assigned, even for newly imported
transactions.  Would it be reasonable for KMM to assign a default
category to transactions assigned to a payee due to deletion of another
payee, as long as they are currently missing a category?