[Kmymoney-devel] Android Update and progress

Wed Aug 17 14:44:14 UTC 2011

What methods of encryption does KMM handle already? I am seeing a few
examples and methods in doing some research and it would seem that if
this is going to be implemented into the Android version it should works
seemlessly with KMM. This way when the user moves their data file from
the desktop to the phone and back they don't have to deal with
decrypting the file then moving it and encrypting it again.

Thanks,
-Eric