[Kmymoney-devel] Android Update and progress

Wed Aug 17 12:50:44 UTC 2011

Allan:

At the present time the user will be responsible for getting the file
onto the SD card. That said in the very near future I plan on adding in
support for Dropbox, or more than likely direct Dropbox integration.
 From a security stand point, there is still the risk of the phone being
stolen.

The app itself requires no internet access so no security from that
stand point. Is this what you where asking?

-Eric