[Kmymoney-devel] Building tests on fedora

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 13:05:49 UTC 2011

2011/8/11 José Arthur Benetasso Villanova <jose.arthur at gmail.com>:
> Hi all.
>
> Last week I've tried to compile kmymoney with unit tests in a Fedora 15, but
> I've failed. I've tracked the error and found this:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ChangeInImplicitDSOLinking (or maybe
> I did something wrong :-))
>
> This patch solve the linking issue that I got.

Thanks, I'll take care of it but the patch seems right because I
remember fixing that area when we first made KMyMoney compilable with
MSVC which behave the same way (no implicit linking).

Since then libalkimia and gmp where added as a dependency but nobody
has built the tests with MSVC so we did not noticed incomplete linker
directives of the unit tests.

Regards,
Cristian