[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney 4.6.0 French user manual build fails

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 10 19:22:02 UTC 2011

On 2011.08.10 05:21, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> on Wednesday 10 August 2011 00:46:35 Jack wrote:
> > >
>>> Indeed, this is the reason why the french documentation doesn't
>>> compile with older versions of kdelibs/kdoctools.
> >
>> So this means that, when building the French manual, we have a
>> compile time dependency on a yet unreleased kdelibs/kdoctools.
>> Thomas, what should we do about this?
>
> I simply created another tar-ball which does not include the french
> manual in the build. They are available on
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/kmymoney2/files/KMyMoney-KDE4/4.6.0/

I can imagine the translator being very happy he finished the work, and
then very surprised that the new release does not include it.  I hope
someone can find a way to allow inclusion of the French manual.  Just
to confirm - does this only remove the French manual, and the French
version of the app itself is OK?  If so, we could also make a copy of
the French manual available on-line somewhere until there is a way to
include it.