[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney 4.6.0 French user manual build fails

Χρήστος Σιουλής (Christos Sioulis) CSioulis at dsa.gr
Tue Aug 9 21:53:50 UTC 2011

I managed to compile it -without the french translation.
I removed ONLY the "add_subdirectory( fr_kmymoney/kmymoney )" line from
the CMakeList.txt file which is in the "doc-translations" directory.
Then I did "make" again, without any problem.
Thanks for the new version.
Christos Sioulis

Στις 09-08-2011, ημέρα Τρι, και ώρα 15:37 +0300, ο/η Cristian Oneț
έγραψε: