[Kmymoney-devel] Final schedule for 4.6 release?

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 04:38:23 UTC 2011

As Thomas will not have the time time weekend due to the Desktop
Summit I think the 8th of August will be missed (again :)) by a few
days, no harm in that.

As for the so called bug freeze it's there against last minute changes
that could blow up the release. In the past we had such bug fixes that
seemed fine but introduced a lot bigger problem elsewhere. If the code
about to changed is isolated (like the CSV plugin) that should not
happen although the fix shouldn't render the plugin useless :).

Anyway the idea was to freeze the code a few days before the release
to catch any potential show stoppers. Each of us must evaluate the
benefit of the fix vs. the risk of breaking something in the release.

Regards,
Cristian