[Kmymoney-devel] Final schedule for 4.6 release?

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 5 00:43:31 UTC 2011

Good evening,

I just checked the techbase page for the timing.  Are we still on
schedule for release on Monday?

I note that it lists Bug freeze on 24.07 - should this actually have
said Code freeze, meaning only bug fixes allowed?  (This is partly for
Allan's question - and my assumption would be that his bug fix should
still be OK, although I know it's not my call.)

Do we plan a virtual release party as we did at least once in the past?