[Kmymoney-devel] Two bugs at Investment Report by account

José Arthur Benetasso Villanova jose.arthur at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 22:46:31 CEST 2011

Hi guys.

I tried to understand the code, but I need some help to understand it first.

1st bug: when I add shares, its increase the "Buys", and shouldn't
2nd bug: the "Dividends Paid Out" only account the 1st operation of a
split-transaction "dividend" operation.

the second bug isn't so much annoying since I can ignore taxes and put just
the sum in dividends, but the 1st one broke the entire report.

I think that the code is in kmymoney/reports/listtable.cpp, but I couldn't
understand those iterators.

Thanks in advance.

--
José Arthur Benetasso Villanova