[Kmymoney-devel] Re: Decryption not requesting passphrase

John Le Page falla07 at cybersmart.co.za
Tue Apr 5 18:22:16 CEST 2011

No-it does not ask for the passphrase, even after a reboot. I only use
gpg for KMyMoney encryption, not for email.
If I delete my private key from my keyring, then I get a message from
KMyMoney '......decryption failed' and the file no longer opens in KMM.
I will now try making a new private key, decrypting the file with the
old one and re-encrypting with this new key and then see what happens.

Thanks for your help.  John