[Kmymoney-devel] Re: AqBanking new version?

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Sep 30 08:57:13 CEST 2010

Hi,

on Thursday 30 September 2010 00:34:37 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

> Hello Thomas,
> I think AqBanking 5.0.0 is out. Can you check whether we have to
> adjust something on our source or build scripts to make it work?

I did that already with the help of some guy here in Germany. It's now 5.0.1
and I have the necessary changes here in my sandbox. Unfortunately, they are
not compatible with the 4.2 series of AqBanking, which means that trunk will
rely on 5.0 if I add the patch.

The patch includes the detection logic in the cmake module. We can add the
necessary changes to the stable branch later once more distros deliver
AqBanking 5.0.

What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized.
What we call random is just patterns we can't decipher.
What we can't understand we call nonsense.
What we can't read we call gibberish. - Chuck Palahniuk