[Kmymoney-devel] Feature Plan for next version

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Wed Sep 22 15:25:03 CEST 2010

I was hoping the next version would handle certificates of deposit better. I
just downloaded an OFX file with the sale of a CD and KMM did not recognize
the security so it ignored the transaction. There is no symbol for CDs so
they should be handled differently than other securities. I've had to
manually fix every CD that I have bought and sold.

When I run the consistency check (every time I save my file) I get errors
because 3 CDs do not have prices on the first day that I purchased them. The
price is always $1.00 or $100 per share so this makes no sense for CDs.

I've attached 2 screen captures with the error messages.

I'm running the latest SVN on Fedora 13, KDE 4.5.

----
Brendan