[Kmymoney-devel] FAQ editing

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 22 14:49:30 CEST 2010

On 2010.09.21 19:53, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Hello Jack,
> It just hit me that you are working on the FAQ, but you may not have
> access to the original KMM website, right?
> What we might do, since we are moving to KDE, is to create a FAQ on
> our Userbase page, and copy the FAQ there from the docs on SVN.
> Thoughts?
>
> Regards,
> Alvaro
[repeat reply to the list]

Sounds like a good idea.  The only FAQ I have actually done anything
with is the one within the handbook.  I'm pretty busy the next week or
two, but I'll put on my list to see about putting up a FAQ on the new
site.  Using the page from the handbook is probably the easiest way to
start.  Once it's up, someone can remove the one from SourceForge (I
assume that's the one you mean by the original site, and no, I don't
have access) and replace it with a pointer to the new one.  (I don't
think there are any items specific to 1.x)

The other thing I still want to do is expand the installation docs to
mention more distros with any appropriate more updated versions (such
as Clay's PPA for Ubuntu).