[Kmymoney-devel] Unit Testing

allan aganderson at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Sep 18 13:45:54 CEST 2010

I've started work on increasing the scope of unit testing of the
csvimport plugin, to guard against errors creeping which only get
detected when actually using the plugin.

I have a couple of queries about how best to organise this.  At present,
the only unit tests are on the date conversion module, with
csvdatetest.cpp.  I want now to check the data parsing area.  Is it best
to change this name, say, to csvtest.cpp and add the extra tests in
there, or would it be best for them to be separate, which would help
pin-point the area of test failure?  I haven't looked yet, but there may
be other ways to accomplish this latter issue.