[Kmymoney-devel] new plugin test failing

allan aganderson at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 01:46:22 CEST 2010

On 13/09/10 17:46, Carlos Eduardo da Silva wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 13-09-2010 02:04, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
>> the test of the new plugin is failing in my build.
>
> The test is also failing in my build.
>
> The failed test is testDateConvert in the csvdatetest.cpp file, more
> specifically, when it tries to convert "25-December-2000".
>
> Regards,
> Carlos

I now have all tests working in my new sandbox, and specifically
csvdatetest.cpp runs without error.

That source line is :-

  QVERIFY(m_convert->convertDate(i18n("25-December-2000")) ==
          QDate::fromString("25/12/2000", format));//e = "25-December-2000"

I'm expecting the alphanumeric month to have been translated into the
local equivalent.  Then,
QDate::fromString(dat, dateFormat);
converts the string 'dat' into a QDate() according to 'dateFormat'.

To me, this suggests the translators have not yet become involved, which
perhaps is not surprising.  Or, am I missing something?

To Alvaro
Should I disable that sub-test, and others with an alpha month, for the
time being?  I'm ignorant about timescales for translation.