[Kmymoney-devel] new plugin test failing

allan aganderson at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 21:21:27 CEST 2010

On 13/09/10 02:04, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Hello all,
> the test of the new plugin is failing in my build.
>
> Is there a way to get more info on what specific test is failing
> within that class?
>
> Regards,
> Alvaro

Sorry, but had to change a PSU in my second PC.

Unit test works for me here, including in a Spanish locale.  Now, I need
to qualify that statement.  It works for me in my previous sandbox, as
do all the other tests.  In my new sandbox, however, the tests - none of
them - are found.

The source is identical between the two, so far as convdate and
csvdatetest are concerned.

I'll look more closely at this, including getting the tests working again.