[Kmymoney-devel] Rename Payee Bug

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 13 00:40:04 CEST 2010

I'm running 4.5 on Gentoo, and I see the same problem.  If I right
click, select rename, and actually rename a payee, the SAVE icon
activates.  On the other hand, if I double click a payee name, change
the name, and hit enter, the SAVE icon remains disabled, implying to me
that KMM doesn't think there is any change to save.  There is one other
minor difference, in case it helps troubleshoot.  If I choose rename
from the menu, the payee name starts all selected, so if I just start
typing, I replace the name.  On the other hand, if I double click, the
edit starts with the cursor at the end of the payee name, so if I start
typing, it appends to the name.  This suggests that at least some part
of the code path is different in the two cases, even if they should be
identical.

Jack