[Kmymoney-devel] Rename Payee Bug

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Sun Sep 12 03:11:36 CEST 2010

I tried both ways (right click and double click) and they both worked. In
fact, they end up calling the same piece of code.

Double clicked on a payee, renamed it, hit Enter. (The caption should change
to modified and the saving should be enabled if the change was effective)

I saved the file and restarted the application to verify the change was ok.