[Kmymoney-devel] Refreshing views only when needed

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Wed Sep 8 19:48:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Mittwoch 08 September 2010, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
[...]
> - In each view, add a flag that signals whether the view should be
> refreshed or not
> - Only refresh a view if it is visible at the moment, otherwise set the
> flag - On the showEvent of each view, check the flag, and refresh if
> needed
[...]

That's how I do it in AqFinance and it really speeds up things. It should also
improve startup time since only the start view has to be updated upon start.

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/