[Kmymoney-devel] Custom reports

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Sep 8 08:30:26 CEST 2010

Hi all,

on Wednesday 08 September 2010 02:01:48 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

> Hello Alexey,
> Hei_Ku would be me. :)
>
> I remember your question. The work to be done on reports is a
> restructuring of the internal data and API. At first, it won't have an
> impact on users, but the goal is to make it more flexible for future.
> Now, if you tell me about the use case you are foreseeing, I might
> give you more help on it.
>
> Of course, an extra hand is always welcome.

Yes, that's certainly true.

Do you keep in mind, that we also should provide means of report formatting?
This will support sub-totals, pagination, repeating of headers, etc.  I don't
want to start dreaming about adding custom logos to the output ;)

Basically, there once was a project called Kugar which would be the right
thing to use, but I don't know what happened to it.