[Kmymoney-devel] Re: kMyMoneyAccountSelector - Q_PROPERTY

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Oct 15 14:52:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

on Friday 15 October 2010 14:37:11 Petr Bravenec wrote:

> Thanks. It works now. I do not want to touch KMyMoney sources so I extended
> kMyMoneyAccountSelector to my own class. Later the same I will do the same
>  for kMyMoneyDateInput - now I use KDateWidget class where the Q_PROPERTY
>  works.
>
> There is now only one disadvantage. The kMyMoneyAccountSelector is stored
>  in libwidgets.a library so the object is staticaly linked in kmymoney and
>  in my plugin, too. The kcm plugin is then more then five times bigger then
>  kmm plugin itself. It would be better to have the kMyMoneyAccountSelector
>  in shared library libkmm_widget.so.

That is my (mid-term) plan. The date edit widget was the first one to be
contained in that shared library. If you want, you can start working on this
subject. Patches are always welcome (http://reviewboard.kde.org)

Real Programmers don't write in PL/I. PL/I is for programmers who
can't decide whether to write in COBOL or FORTRAN.