[Kmymoney-devel] Re: Compiling with aqbanking 5.0.1

Felix Leimbach felix.leimbach at gmx.net
Sun Oct 3 16:37:25 CEST 2010

 Hi Thomas

> I am so glad that Google does not have access to my local disc ;)
> For simplicity, I uploaded it to reviewboard on
> http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/5524/
> Please feel free to leave a comment there if it works for you.

Thank you so much - I'm running it at the moment and it works great so
far. Imported a whole year of statements from a bank account I couldn't
access before due to an aqbanking bug that was fixed in 5.0.0 and so far
it has been stable.

There is still a reproducible crash with the CSV importer profile of
another bank. But that existed in aqbanking 4.x as well and I'll send
the details to Martin.