[Kmymoney-devel] scheduled transaction is not automatically entered in ledger

MK mailing.m1 at kkk-web.de
Mon Nov 29 19:34:04 CET 2010

Hi!

My question concerns scheduled transactions:

I created a transaction scheduled for the first of each month. If I open the
kmy-file this day all is fine: The transaction is written into the ledger.

But if I open kmymoney not the first of month but only the following day, the
transaction will not be automatically placed in the ledger - despite the
checked option "Enter this schedule into the register automatically when it is
due". The transaction is merely marked as "overdue" and writing it to the
ledger has to be confirmed manually.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Regards,
Martin