[Kmymoney-devel] 4.5.1 release notes draft

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 21:47:24 CET 2010

Hello everyone,

Here is the draft of the 4.5.1 release notes.

The KMyMoney Team is pleased to announce the release of KMyMoney
version 4.5.1. This version contains several fixes for bugs found in
4.5.0 since it was released almost three months ago as the stable
release for the KDE Platform 4.
Here is a list of the most important changes since the last stable release:
- fixed several crashes like when adding a default category to a payee
#248448, when activating the schedules calendar on certain languages
#232757, when back-tabbing in the split editor 244962
- fixed some report configuration bugs #255532 and #249119
- improved some small user interface issues #252598, #249609, #241044,
#255433, #251212
- added the new Bulgarian Lev as a currency #255491
For a full list of the changes please check out the attached
changelog. If you are using the KDE4 version and where affected by one
of the closed bugs or wish for a few improvements we recommend
upgrading to 4.5.1.

This is the first release notes I compile so don't be harsh with it ;).
I suggest releasing on the 15th of November.

Thanks,
Cristian