[Kmymoney-devel] Re: KMyMoney plugins creation

Petr Bravenec petr at bravenec.org
Tue Nov 2 10:14:21 CET 2010

Thanks for your answer. The module is mostly complete now. It can be
downloaded here:
http://bravenec.org/files/openattachedfile.tgz

The plugin is very simple. It can start an application with file attached to
transaction. Name of the file is created from number of transaction. Settings
looks like this:

okular /home/user/Documents/Invoices/Invoice-%1.pdf

Parameter %1 is replaced with the transaction number. Action is accessible
from transaction context menu and from menu "Transaction".

I use the plugin to open my own invoices generated in OpenOffice.org.

I have written an article about plugin creation (not yet published, 10th part
of serial about KMyMoney). I hope that it will inspire more czech developers.

Petr