[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney - No OFX on Kubuntu 10.04

aga aganderson at ukonline.co.uk
Sat May 29 19:37:16 CEST 2010

On Saturday 29 May 2010 13:33:48 aga wrote:
> I've just installed KMM from svn on my Kubuntu PC, but it's not finding
>  OFX.
>
> I've installed ofx-1:0.9.0-3ubuntu2, libofx4 and libofx-dev.
>
> What else is needed, please?

In and amongst my many mutterings, I must have uttered the correct incantation
"ccmake".  Found that OFX wasn't configured.  Corrected that, and all now
well.

Erm, almost all.  I've found that attempting to load an OFX file via the local
network fails with "This file is not the correct format."  This also is the
same on openSuse.  Also on v1.03.  The file loads OK locally.