[Kmymoney-devel] Tweaks to astyle script?

Ian Neal iann_bugzilla at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue May 25 14:38:29 CEST 2010

  Hi all,

I've just been looking through mymoneyscheduled.cpp and noticed that our
current settings for astyle don't make a very good job of styling
switch/case code statements/blocks.
I propose that we add --indent-switches and --indent-cases to the script.
Any objections?

If there are no objections I'll do a series of pushes to the tree:
1) Any changes needed from running current astyle script.
2) The change to the astyle script.
3) Any changes needed from running the tweaked astyle script (plus some
tidying up of some switch/case code blocks - e.g. where a case block is
on the same line as the case statement).

Regards,

Ian