[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney is now in kdereview

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon May 24 08:08:10 CEST 2010

On Monday 24 May 2010 03:21:41 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Hello all,
> as you can infer from the previous email, KMyMoney in KDE SVN has
> moved to kdereview.
>
> The URL for anon users is
> svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/office/kmymoney.
> For ssh access, the URL is
> svn+ssh://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdereview/kmymoney
> The docs are in kdereview/doc/kmymoney.
>
> I wasn't able to move my local repository, but I really didn't try
> much and I didn't have local changes that I wanted to keep, so it was
> easier to just delete my local copy and checkout from SVN than to
> fiddle around to move it.

That should be fairly easy: Simply cd into the main directory of KMyMoney and
issue the following command on the command line:

svn switch <new-URL>

<new-URL> as mentioned by Alvaro above. Since I have ssh access, I did the
following:

thb at thb-nb:~/devel/kmymoney4> svn info . | grep URL

thb at thb-nb:~/devel/kmymoney4> svn switch
svn+ssh://tbaumgart@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdereview/kmymoney
U    kmymoney/reports/kreportchartview.cpp
U    kmymoney/mymoney/mymoneyreport.cpp
U    CMakeLists.txt
Updated to revision 1129903.

thb at thb-nb:~/devel/kmymoney4> svn info . | grep URL

Having trouble with Windows? Reboot!
Having trouble with Linux? Be root!