[Kmymoney-devel] Summary of the IRC meeting 2010-05-20 16:00 UTC

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri May 21 08:08:09 CEST 2010

On Thursday 20 May 2010 22:53:18 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Hello all,
> this is a summary of the discussions today at #kmymoney.

sorry for missing out also (which I had announced to Alvaro and Cristian in a
private mail before hand).

Thanks for the summary. I read through the discussion, but my backlog did not
keep the first 15 minutes or so. Looks like most of the things have been
mentioned in the summary though.

June 3rd should work for me, as we have a holiday here in Germany (at least in
the state I live) unless the family has other plans. We'll see.

My next job will be to craft the 3.98.1 release. Thanks for the *. I have to
dig into my mails to find the patches.

Technology is a constant battle between manufacturers producing bigger and
more idiot-proof systems and nature producing bigger and better idiots.